Dr. Blair Christink
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Physics — University of Toronto
- Doctor of Chiropractic — Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Diplomate: Athletic Injury Management — Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Diplomate: Clinical Nutrition — Toronto
- Certificate: Sports Medicine — International Olympic Committee
- Certified in Activator Methods — USA
- Completed Modules of Applied Kinesiology — USA & Toronto
- Ongoing Training in Brain Focused Neurology & Chiropractic Patients – Toronto
Fun Facts & Interests
- Ultra-marathon distance running. Successfully competed in 42, 56, 65 and 90 km events
- Flying: Previously held a Private Pilot’s License
- Racquet sports, golf, swimming and water sports
- Snorkeling and open water diving
- African wildlife, bush, environmental and cultural issues
- Hiking in the Omani mountain ranges and driving through the desert dunes
- Classic cars
- Continuing interest in the new frontiers of medicine: stem cell therapy, immunotherapy, bespoke pharmaceutics, and applications of 3D printing in orthopedics and bioprinting
Over the last 40 years, Dr. Blair Christink’s chiropractic career has brought him to practice in seven countries across four continents. After completing his education in Toronto, Dr. Christink began his career in Woodbridge, Ontario and then in Brampton, Ontario. With a strong desire to serve abroad, Dr. Christink relocated to Africa where he practiced for many years. He began his work in Zimbabwe and then practiced in Malawi and Mozambique. After almost two decades in Africa, he was invited to be the Clinical Director of the premier chiropractic clinic in Oman, where he served for nearly 5 years.
Dr. Blair has integrated with mainstream doctors and other health care professionals to care for people from all races, cultures and walks of life. This has prepared Dr. Christink to handle diverse situations and varied cases.
After deciding to return to Canada, Dr. Christink acquired the long-standing and reputable practice of Dr. David Healey, Upper Oakville Chiropractic Centre. In his current practice, Dr. Christink attends to infants as young as three months old, several spry ninety year olds, and everyone in between. He regularly sees professionals, executives, businessmen, homemakers, athletes, dancers, sports coordinators, students, and retirees.
Continuing his education, Dr. Christink is enhancing his skills with Integrated Brain Therapy, to further improve nerve system function for his patients.